I acknowledge that all is busy, so many chores need to be taken care of. Moisturizing your skin may feel like just another chore, and sometimes you may want to skip it. You should not! If you are particular about keeping your skin moisturized, your skin will always feel great, apart from looking young and healthy. In case your handcrafted, organic face and body cream just sit on your dressing table without being used frequently, it is time to incorporate it into your everyday skincare routine. We can give you five reasons why. Read on!
- Moisturizing reduces skin problems– If you use a moisturizer that suits your skin type, it will help your skin stay healthy and balanced. Skin problems, like acne, pop up both when your skin is too oily or too dry. Try goat milk face and body cream! It works wonders for your skin and keeps your skin naturally protected.
- Moisturizing makes your skin look young– The best and easiest way to keep your skin wrinkle-free, fresh, and glowing is to incorporate a premium quality moisturizer into your skincare regimen! We are well into autumn and winter will soon be here. During colder months, you need to pay special attention to your skin’s moisturizing needs. Moisturize regularly to maintain the texture and appearance of your skin in the sweater weather.
- Moisturizing prevents dryness– Applying a moisturizer on an everyday basis ensures your skin does not dry out or appear flaky. Nobody wants uneven skin with patchiness or discolorations but that is what you get if you do not take moisturizing seriously. A silky-smooth texture and an even complexion, both are easy to achieve and maintain if you moisturize right! Moisturizers come with necessary humectants and emollients that your skin requires. Our handcrafted goat milk face and body cream is perfect to quench the thirst of your skin and give you plump, firm feeling skin.
- Moisturizing is a boon for sensitive skin– If you happen to have a sensitive skin type, irritable skin must be constant trouble. Issues like itchy patches, redness, and eczema are all too common for this skin type. Regular use of the right kind of moisturizer will not only calm your skin but will also ensure it looks its best.
- Moisturizing is the perfect end to a nice, hot shower– A hot shower feels refreshing and rejuvenating. But there is unwelcome news. While it uplifts your mood, it strips your skin of all its moisture. You must never forget to moisturize after a hot shower. It will only take a couple of minutes. Clean and moisturized skin is happy skin. You should avoid applying moisturizer when your skin is too wet, as the cream will slide right off. Apply moisturizers when your skin is freshly moist, that is, immediately after towel drying.
Skincare is not a luxury but a necessity. The skin is the largest organ of your body! While most of us have heard about the importance of the CTM (cleanse, tone, moisturize) routine for our skin, we often tend to skip one thing or the other. We should never! Moisturize your skin religiously, it is a routine that will pay off.
Want a high-quality, handcrafted moisturizer to incorporate into your skin care regime? Try our goat milk face and body cream. The amazing properties of goat milk enhance the effectiveness of the cream.
Benefits of Goat Milk Body Cream and Soap
November 30, 2023
- MOISTURIZING. Use this FACE & BODY CREAM as a moisturizer. It is not greasy like store-bought lotions, but rather soft and silky. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth to the touch. The moisturizing benefits of goat milk lotion far surpass that of commercial lotion because of the natural creams of goat milk.
2. FACIAL MOISTURIZING. Use homemade goat milk FACE & BODY CREAM on your face as well as your whole body. It is not harsh to the skin.
3. SKIN NUTRITION. Use goat milk lotion because it is packed with vitamins and minerals! How many lotions can offer your skin this? Goat milk FACE & BODY CREAM is enriched with high amounts of protein, fat, iron, vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, E, and many more. These vitamins and minerals help slow down aging, help the skin rebuild, add elasticity, and help retain skin moisture. You will be doing your skin a favor by using this lotion on a daily basis.
4. BUG BITES. Use this soap to soothe bug bites. Just apply liberally to the bite and let it sit a bit.
5. ACNE TREATMENT. Use this FACE & BODY CREAM to treat acne. Research shows that this FACE & BODY CREAM has a pH level similar to your skin along with other vitamins and minerals stated above. This FACE & BODY CREAM also diminishes bacteria from the skin while keeping your skin moisturized at the same time. Goat milk FACE & BODY CREAM is enriched with huge amounts of protein, fat, iron, vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, E, copper and selenium. These beneficial nutrients will help replenish and pamper skin gently. The vitamins it contains also means that goat milk has some anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce acne redness. Besides its gentle calming effect, goat milk is also used widely to brighten skin’s complexion.
6. PROTECTS SKIN. Goat milk FACE & BODY CREAM has a pH level similar to human skin; therefore, goat milk FACE & BODY CREAM benefits the skin by protecting the skin from daily bacteria and chemical invasions.
7. SENSITIVE SKIN. Handmade goat milk FACE & BODY CREAM benefits people with sensitive skin because it doesn’t contain additives like alcohol, petroleum, and preservatives, as do mass-produced, store bought lotions. This reduces the risk of skin irritation and allergic reactions.
8. EXFOLIATION. Goat milk FACE & BODY CREAM also contains alpha-hydroxy acids for exfoliation.
9. ECZEMA, PSORIASIS, KERATOSIS PILARIS. Eczema, psoriasis, keratosis pilaris, skin conditions resulting in red, itchy, skin patches, benefit from goat milk soap since the natural nutrients in goat milk moisturize skin and reduce redness, itchiness, and bumps in the skin.
10. ABSORPTION. The molecular structure of the proteins and fatty acids in goat milk are smaller and shorter that those of cow’s milk, making it more easily absorbed into the skin.
11. PROBIOTICS. Goat milk also contains probiotics, which are living micro-organisms that help protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet light